Piping Design Engineer
Brasov / Bucharest
Location: Brasov / Bucharest
Job Type: Hybrid
Salary: 6.000 lei net/month + various performance and holiday bonuses
We are looking for a Piping Design Engineer for one of our clients, the market leader in project management services and turnkey process technology providers in Romania. They provide complete process engineering solutions and services characterized by impeccable project management and a high degree of customization of solutions.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
For more than 25 years, they specialize in equipment development and process technologies for clean production environments, such as the food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and beverage industries. We diversified our business scope by implementing projects of major technical complexity. We developed projects in multiple fields in all continents and became a leader in targeted markets and industries.
Specifically, we develop and manufacture: industrial raw material handling equipment/product transfer equipment / industrial dosing equipment / industrial mixing equipment / industrial tempering equipment / industrial chocolate, snacks, and beer production equipment.
The quality of our services is guaranteed throughout the entire production process, from the moment the raw materials enter the factory to the last stage when the technological process is completed.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package & Performance bonuses
- Easter, Christmas, and birthday bonuses
- Health subscription
- Monthly food vouchers
- Workplace stability and a young and dynamic work environment
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor's degree in Installations for Civil Engineering.
- Hydrodynamics knowledge.
- Thermodynamics knowledge.
- Advanced sensors knowledge.
- Experience in designing (CAD, Autocad).
- English, both spoken and written, at a medium level is compulsory.
- German/French at a medium level represents an advantage.
- PC usage - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Availability to travel to foreign countries.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify technical solutions that are in line with the client's needs and that follow the project's requirements.
- Do and revise the drawings needed in the process of production while following the quality standards and conforming to the requirements specified by the project manager
- Offer assistance to the project team.
Reporting line: direct reporting line to the Design department manager